Meghan Markle Bans Prince Harry from Visiting Prince Charles After He Tests Positive for Coronavirus

The fight continues as Meghan reportedly ban Harry from visiting his father due to COVID-19.

Yesterday, it was announced that Prince Charles of the British royal family had tested positive for coronavirus.

Now, it’s been reported that Meghan Markle has forbidden her husband Prince Harry from visiting his ill father in the wake of this announcement.

Since testing positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday, the 71 year-old Charles has been in self-isolation on his Balmoral estate in Scotland with his wife Camilla.

Meghan and Harry are currently in Canada, where they moved after stepping down as senior members of the royal family earlier this year.

One source told Daily Mail that Meghan has forbidden Harry, 35, from visiting his sick father, saying “under no circumstances, is she okay with him traveling anywhere right now.”

“Meghan said Harry’s been in touch with his dad… Of course, he’s frustrated,” the insider explained. “She said they both are frustrated because they are doers and want to do so much more to help.”

British media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox News that Harry “wanted to return straight away” to the U.K. when he heard of his fathers’ diagnosis, but Charles told him “not to travel,” saying that “he will be fine.”

One positive outcome of this situation is that it has caused Harry and his brother Prince William to come closer together after a months-long rift between the siblings.

“Harry and [his older brother] William are now on speaking terms again and this has healed the rift that was ongoing,” Sean was told by a palace insider.

“Both brothers have linked with up to Charles via video and joked and made him feel happy that they were together again.”

While Charles has tested positive for coronavirus, his wife Camilla tested negative, and Buckingham Palace has confirmed that Queen Elizabeth, 93, remains in good health as well.

“Her Majesty The Queen remains in good health. The Queen last saw the Prince of Wales briefly after the investiture on the morning of the 12th of March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare,” a palace spokesman said.

The Queen reportedly is self-isolating at Windsor Castle at this time, and all upcoming royal events have been cancelled.

Comments

COMMENT POLICY: We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment!