Here Are 25 Words Of Wisdom That Everyone Needs To See
Aging is a difficult process for many of us to go through, but one positive about it is that with age comes wisdom that can only be possessed by people who have been around for an extended period of time. This wisdom can then be passed on to younger generations to help them get through life as well.
Below, you’ll find 25 pearls of wisdom (sprinkled with a little humor) handed down by someone of an advanced age. Scroll through these little nuggets of wisdom and see if any of them resonate with you.
- If you’re too open minded, your brains will fall out.
- Age is a high price for maturity.
- Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you have never tried before.
- My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
- It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite government programme.
- If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
- Bills travel through the post at twice the speed of cheques.
- A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
- Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
- Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.
- No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
- A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand.
- Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
- Middle age is when broadness of mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
- Junk is something you’ve kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
- There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.
- By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
- Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
- Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
- Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.