If You Have One Of These 15 Problems, You Should Drink Lemon Water Instead Of Taking Pills
Drinking lemon water can help improve your health numerous ways and treat a variety of physical ailments. Despite this, many people still turn to pills to treat their physical problems. We’ve compiled fifteen ailments that lemon water can help alleviate your symptoms and improve your overall health.
Lemons are full of vitamin C, B6, iron, potassium and fiber, and combined with water, the affect that they have on the body is incredibly beneficial. Here are the nutritional values of a glass of lemon juice:
- 61 calories
- 21 grams carbohydrates
- 0.9 gram protein
- 1 gram dietary fiber
- 112 milligrams vitamin C (187% of RDA)
- 303 milligrams potassium (9% of RDA)
- 31.7 micrograms folate (8% of RDA)
- 0.1 milligrams vitamin B6 (6% of RDA)
- 0.1 milligrams thiamin (5% of RDA)
- 14.6 milligrams magnesium (4% of RDA)
- 0.1 milligrams copper (4% of RDA)
Here are fifteen different issues that drinking lemon water will help with.
- Digestion – Lemon water will enhance digestion, hydrate tissues, and stop digestive issues while also cleansing the digestive tract.
- Detoxification– If you drink lemon water first thing in the morning, it will cleanse your liver and regulate the production of stomach acids and bile.
- Sickness – The vitamin C in lemon water improves immunity response and prevents colds, flu and other ailments.
- Inflammation – Lemons have strong anti-inflammatory effect that help to reduce inflammation.
- Joint pain – Lemon water helps to soothe sore joints, relieve the symptoms of arthritis, and reduce inflammation.
- Kidney stones – Lemon water prevents kidney stones because potassium and citric acid regulate the urinary tract.
- Sore throat – Experts say that lemon water soothes sore throat and relieve any existing symptoms.
- Sore muscles – Lemon water helps to accelerate the recovery of muscles, so it’s great for people who work out a lot.
- Hypertension – Drinking lemon water lowers and regulates blood pressure.
- Gallbladder disease – The vitamin C in lemons helps to prevent gallbladder disease, and drinking lemon water will both prevent and relieve symptoms.
- Weight gain – Drinking lemon water hydrates the body and enhances a natural weight loss process.
- Acid reflux – Drinking lemon water helps to create an alkaline environment in the body that helps to treat acid reflux and heartburn.
- Acne – The vitamin C in lemons has an anti-inflammatory effect that cleanses skin and treats acne.
- Fibromyalgia – This is a chronic pain disorder that that involves lots of tenderness and pain, so drinking lemon water can relieve the symptoms naturally.
- Nails – Finally, the vitamin C in lemons is great for those who have brittle nails.