Princess Charlotte celebrated her third birthday on Wednesday, just over a week after her parents Prince William and Kate Middleton welcomed her new little brother, Prince Louis Arthur. In honor of her birthday, we have gathered seven photos that show some of her most important and adorable moments in life so far!
- The day Princess Charlotte was born back in 2014. How cute is she?!
- The first photo of Prince George and Charlotte together. George was 2 years-old when she was born, and he has been watching over her as her big brother ever since!
- Princess Charlotte’s first Christmas card with her family. We can’t wait to see next year’s card when little Prince Louis is added to the mix!
- Princess Charlotte’s first birthday. This photo was taken by her mother, Kate Middleton. From the very beginning, Charlotte has loved wearing bows in her hair and the color blue!
- Princess Charlotte’s second birthday. She looks so cute in her little yellow sweater and blue bow!
- Princess Charlotte when she was a bridesmaid at her Aunt Pippa Middleton’s 2017 wedding. The little girl seemed to love having a role in her auntie’s wedding, and she could not have looked cuter doing it!
- Princess Charlotte’s first day of nursery school in 2018. Charlotte looked like an excited little fashionista when she started school this year! She clearly couldn’t wait to start attending school like her big brother!
We want to wish Princess Charlotte a very happy birthday, and we can’t wait to watch her continue to grow up!