Here Are Eight Hilarious Examples Of Parenting Being Done Right
Anybody with children knows that parenting is one of the most difficult jobs there is, and all of us parents are really just figuring it out as we go along.
The “dos” and “don’ts” of child rearing constantly seem to be changing, and it’s hard to keep up with the latest parenting trends. However, we’ve compiled a list of eight parents who have come up with original ways to raise their children, and have won over people around the world in the process!
- Kids love playing with cars and roadmap carpets, so this dad figured out a way he could get involved in his children’s playtime in a hilarious way!
- Girls rarely listen to their dads when they try to tell them what to wear, so this dad came up with a very funny way to get his daughter to listen to his advice to no longer wear short shorts!
- Babies start moving fast as soon as they learn to crawl, and every parent’s worst fear is them slipping away when we aren’t looking. Luckily, this parent has come up with a hilarious way to make sure their baby does not crawl off somewhere!
- This father has found a way to rock his baby to sleep while also using both hands to surf the internet! This is quite a hack!
- It’s inevitable that siblings will fight all the time, especially when they are young. This mom has come up with an adorable form of punishment that forces her two kids to learn to get along! I’ll have to remember this one for my children!
- Many of us parents fear that social media is causing children to become far more entitled than they used to be. This mom is getting started early making sure her kids know that they will need to work for what they want in life!
- Once your kids reach their teens, it’s easy to feel like you have lost control of them. To make sure her rules are enforced, this mother is reminding her kids that she is the guardian of their precious Wifi, and they will only get it if they do what she says!
- This teenager will never miss curfew again after the shirt her father made her wear to school for a week as punishment!
Which of these parenting “hacks” was your favorite? Let us know in the comments section, and SHARE this story so your friends and family can see this as well!