Here Are The Top Eight Breakfast Recipes That Will Help You Lose Weight Fast
If you’re anything like me, you’re always trying to find a healthy way to lose weight. That’s why we’ve compiled the eight best breakfast recipes we could find that are guaranteed to help people lose extra weight.
The main breakfast foods that you want to avoid if you are trying to lose weight are bagels, cereals, and toasts, and foods that are high in refined carbohydrates. Instead, focus on these ten healthier breakfast options:
- Eggs – Eggs are a healthy breakfast option that can be used to make a variety of tasty dishes. You can boil them, adds some herbs and vegetables to scramble them, or even make them into an omelet. Starting your day with some eggs is a guaranteed way to stay as energized as possible for hours!
- Green protein smoothie – This is a delicious and fast breakfast option that you can drink on the go. All you need to make this smoothie is some mix protein and some greens, and you can add some oats, seeds, or nuts to enhance the flavor if you wish. If you’re in a rush to get out the door, a protein smoothie breakfast is always the way to go!
- Overnight oats – This is one of our simplest breakfast options, but also one of the most effective. This breakfast will give your body the nutrients it needs to get through the day, and you can add some protein power if you want to get an extra spike of energy.
- Grain-free pancakes – This is one of my personal favorites! All you need for this is bananas, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, and some almond meal. Mix these all together in a blender and then pour some of the mixture on a greased skillet, and you’ll have a delicious breakfast in no time!
- Egg and avocado – This delicious breakfast involves simply mixing avocado, and chopped boiled eggs, and season with pepper and sea salt. Avocado is full of Vitamin B, which is shown to reduce stress, and the meal itself is full of ingredients that give your body energy.
- Chia pudding – This option is low in carbs and can also be eaten on the go. All you have to do to prepare this is mix non-dairy milk, maple syrup, and chia seeds. Leave the mixture overnight, and in the morning, add toppings like vanilla extract, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, or blueberries.
- Oatmeal – An oldie but a goodie, this has always been one of my personal favorite ways to start my mornings! My oatmeal recipe involves rolled oats, coconut oil, nut milk, pear, and cinnamon. Mix these all together and follow any basic oatmeal recipe, and you’re sure to have a healthy breakfast!
- Grain-free banana bread – Simply warm the bread up in the oven and sprinkle your favorite topping on top (my topping of choice is nut butter!) and you’ll have yourself a healthy breakfast!
Try out each of these breakfasts, and we’re sure you’ll see results quickly! Be sure to let us know which one is your favorite!