Here Are Ten Tricks Every Woman Should Know About Baking Soda
The beauty industry globally is continuing to grow every year and there are no signs of stopping. Hair-care products alone are worth a whopping $38 billion, skin care industry alone is worth $24 billion, make-up category is worth $18 billion, and $15 billion for the perfume business. Every year, endless new beauty products and trends are mass marketed with hope of selling more to the consumer.
Most women like to take care of themselves and don’t mind spending money on products that make them feel better about themselves. However, what many women do not know is that a cheap product that they have laying around the house may be even better for their appearance than some of the most expensive products on the market.
New reports have revealed that baking soda can be used in a variety of ways to help improve a woman’s appearance. We’ve compiled the ten best baking soda life hacks we could find, and we can’t wait to try all of these out ourselves!
Here are some of the best tricks that can be done with baking soda:
- Relieves acid reflux and heartburn – Adding a bit of baking soda to a glass of drinking water can help relieve these uncomfortable conditions.
- Whitens your teeth – Brushing with baking soda daily is proven to make your teeth whiter.
- Relieves bad breath – Gargling with baking soda gets rid of the bacteria that causes bad breath.
- It’s a natural deodorant – Mixing baking soda with water and then applying it on your underarms gets rid of the bad odor and leaves you naturally fresh.
- Improves hair look and volume – Using baking soda mixed with your shampoo improves the volume and overall appearance of your hair.
- Relieves insect bites and stings – Applying a water and baking soda mixture over your insect bites reduces both swelling and irritation.
- Acts as a natural stain remover – Mix water and baking soda then rub the mixture on stubborn stains on clothing. Once you’ve done this, wash the clothes and the stains will disappear!
- Polishes your jewelry – Rub a water and baking soda mixture on your jewelry to make them shinier than ever!
- Reduces fridge odor – Leave an open bag of baking soda in the refrigerator and the bad odors will disappear!
- Acts as a natural face scrub – Rub a water and baking soda mixture on your face to treat skin issues that include acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
SHARE this clever baking soda hack with loved ones…we know they will appreciate it!